Leasing, Senior Executive / Executive
- To assist in conceptualising and implementing leasing plans.
- To develop and maintain good rapport with tenants and to administer tenancy and legal proceedings.
- To constantly look for the latest retail concepts / brands / products / services and to continuously review the tenant mix to ensure that it fits with prevailing market condition and leasing plans.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Real Estate or equivalent
- Having 1 to 3 year(s) of work experience in marketing of retail space will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good communication abilities.
Advertising & Promotion, Senior Executive / Executive
- To assist in developing and executing the Mall’s Marketing Business Plan
- To assist in implementing all marketing, advertising and promotional programmes.
- To develop relationships with retailers to secure their participation in all-appropriate promotions and events.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Mass Communication or related field OR minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity, preferably in Advertising, Promotion & Event Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral & written) skills.
- Ability to plan, execute, attention to details to manage event and promotional campaigns
Marketing Event Promoter (Part Time)
- Assist Marketing Department to promote new marketing events.
- Create awareness to public by distributing leaflet and brochures to shoppers.
- Guide shoppers on i-kiosk games.
- School Leaver, College Students, Graduates.
- At least 16 years old or above.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good attitude, Outgoing, Proactive and willing to learn.
- Able to start work immediately with flexible Working Hours: 11am-4pm, 4pm-9pm, 11am-9pm (Able to work on weekends and public holidays if require)
Internship Programme(Finance / IT / Marketing)
Your Career Journey Begins with Us At AK (Avenue K)!
During the internship, we will provide invaluable real working experience, on-the-job training & challenging working environment as such that you will be exposed to related hands-on skills-set and exciting exposure into working life and happening experience within the Shopping Mall.
– Candidate must possess or currently pursuing Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
– Working Location: Avenue K Shopping Mall
– Minimum duration of three (3) to six (6) months.
– Malaysian citizen & required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
Others Position Available:
– Fit Out, Coordinator
– Customer Service Executive