Join us on 22 February 2019 on a journey to Better Sights for a Clearer Tomorrow at New Image Eyewear Boutique, Level 2.
Be the first 30 AK Neighbours Card members to register.
Registration starts today until 21 February 2019 at the Information Counter, Ground Floor.
Terms and Conditions apply
- The “20/20 PERFECT VISION” event will be held on 22nd February 2019 from 6pm to 8.30pm organized by Avenue K Shopping Mall and New Image Eyewear.
- The “20/20 PERFECT VISION” event is limited to 30 AK Neighbours Card members who register from 24th January 2019 until 21st February 2019. Members who have successfully registered will receive a phone call confirmation from AK Management on 21st February 2019.
- Registration for the “20/20 PERFECT VISION” event is based on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- AK Neighbours Card members who take part in the “20/20 PERFECT VISION” event must be 16 years old and above to participate.
- Goodie bags are limited to 30 pax only.
- The “50% OFF on all shades and frames” promotion is only valid during the event day is limited to the event attendees.
- AK Neighbours Card members who attend the “20/20 PERFECT VISION” event are required to produce their IC or passport for verification during the registration at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from 24th January 2019 until 21st February 2019.
- The event is only valid on 22nd February 2019 from 6pm to 8.30pm at New Image Eyewear, Level 2.
- AK Neighbours Card members are required to check in at New Image Eyewear, Level 2 on 22nd February 2019 no later than 6pm.
- AK Neighbours Card members are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details during registration.
- By participating in this event, all AK Neighbours Card members agree to comply will all terms and conditions stated above, consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this event, and any use on an marketing material and in any media at any time, including (but not limited to) use of participant’s name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents without any fee or compensation.
- AK Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete, and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- By taking part, all AK Neighbours Card members are deemed to have accepted to the terms of participation of the event, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- AK Management reserves the rights and permission to use any of the AK Neighbours Card members names and images and to copyright and/ or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose.
- AK Management shall not be liable and responsible for any claims, losses, cost, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms or in connection to this event.
- All decision (s) made by AK Management shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. No correspondences, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- AK Management’s decision is final.