Shop til’ you drop!
Come shopping at AK this November to score yourself a chance to win a 60-Second Shopping Spree*!
How To Participate:
Spend RM300 and above in a maximum of six (6) combined receipts in Avenue K within November 2020 to stand a chance to win a 60-Second Shopping Spree.
Drop your original receipts and completed participation form at the Information Counter between 1 – 30 November 2020. 40 customers will be selected and notified between 1 – 3 December 2020.
Winners must be ready to shop like crazy in 60 seconds on Saturday, 12 December 2020!
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR 60-SECOND SHOPPING SPREE CAMPAIGN
City Properties Sdn Bhd (“AK Management”) is the organizer of “60-SECOND SHOPPING SPREE CAMPAIGN” (“Campaign”). By participating in this Campaign, you (“Participants”) are deemed to have read, understood and are fully aware of all the terms and conditions of the Campaign (“Campaign Terms and Conditions”) and irrevocably and unconditionally agree with these Campaign Terms and Conditions.
For the avoidance of doubt, AK Management reserves the right to terminate the Campaign at any time without any prior notice to Participants, in which, AK Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense that may be incurred by the Participants, if any, as a result of such termination. AK Management further reserves the right to vary, change, amend and/or add to any of these Campaign Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and at its sole discretion. The Participants agree and shall be bound to any such changes. AK Management’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence regarding the termination of the Campaign and/or variation, changes, amendments and/or addition to these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be entertained.
ELIGIBILITY & CONTEST PERIOD
- 60-SECOND SHOPPING SPREE CAMPAIGN is open to all Avenue K (“AK”) customers aged 18 and above, excluding employees and immediate family members of AK Management and staff of AK Tenants.
- Entries are only valid for transactions made at any store in Avenue K from 10 am on 1 November 2020 to 10 pm on 30 November 2020 only (“Campaign Period”). Entries submitted past 10 pm on 30 November 2020 will not be entertained. AK Management reserves the right to revise the Campaign Period at any time without giving any prior notice whatsoever.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Spend RM300 and above in a maximum of six (6) combined receipts in Avenue K within November 2020 to stand a chance to win a 60-Second Shopping Spree. Customers MUST sign up for AK Neighbours Card (if they are not already an AK Neighbours Cardholder).
- Receipts submitted must meet the following criteria:
- Only original POS-system generated receipt(s) will be accepted for this Campaign.
- Debit/Credit card charge slips, handwritten, duplicates or re-printed receipt(s) will not be accepted for this Campaign. AK Tenants are not allowed to participate on behalf of their customers.
- Bill payment for subscriptions, bank services, membership renewal fees, consultations, class sign-ups and purchase of gift vouchers will not be accepted.
- All receipt(s) must be verified by AK Management at the Information Counter on the Ground Floor from 10 am to 10 pm daily.
- Torn or damaged receipt(s) shall be deemed invalid and will not be accepted by AK Management.
- Customers are required to present their personal identification card/passport upon collection of participation form and AK Management will be committed to protect customers’ privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (PDPA).
- Customers must drop the completed participation form clipped together with the verified receipt(s) inside the 60-Second Shopping Spree Box, located at the Information Counter on the Ground Floor.
WINNERS & PRIZES
- AK Management makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible or liable for any defects, problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one participation form throughout the Campaign Period however; they are only eligible to win one (1) 60-Second Shopping Spree.
- All forty (40) winners will be notified (to inform on the 60-Second Shopping Spree slot time and venue) via call/WhatsApp (10 am – 5 pm) and email between 1 – 3 December 2020 and must be present for 60-Second Shopping Spree Day on Saturday, 12 December 2020.
- Winner are invited for 60-Second Shopping Spree Day on Saturday, 12 December 2020 at the participating stores in Avenue K between 11 am to 4 pm. Winners must check-in at the Avenue K Information Counter, Ground Floor at least one (1) hour before the shopping spree starts. Check-in will close 30 minutes before shopping spree session start.
- AK Management will not be responsible or liable for any defects, injuries, problems and/or damage thereto or arising before, during and after the shopping spree session at the participating stores.
- AK Management is allocating a maximum of Ringgit Malaysia Five Hundred (RM 500) only as total prize value to each shopping spree winner. If the value of the goods is less than the awarded sum, no refund will be given. If the value of the goods exceeds the awarded sum, the difference shall be paid by the winner.
- AK Management strictly does not offer prize delivery services for winners.
- AK Management reserves the right to replace any winner if he/she is found to be disqualified or absent or uncontactable.
- AK Management reserves the right to replace the said prize with another prize of equal or lesser value at its sole discretion without any prior notice to the winner.
- Prize items are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit, goods and/or services.
- Winners hereby irrevocably agree and consent to allow AK Management to use their name and image and to copyright and/or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose without any further reference or notice to him/her.
- AK Management will not be held responsible or liable for:
- Any of its obligations under this Campaign or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate Participants in such circumstances.
- Any loss of opportunity to participate due to receipt(s) that are not received or for any other reasons.
- Any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, resulting from or in connection to this Campaign.
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by the Participants.
- Any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental costs incurred by the winner (if any) in order to claim their respective prize.
- Any claims, losses, costs, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms.
- AK Management reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify anyone that they reasonably believe to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Campaign or in breach of these Contest Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the above, AK Management reserves the right to reject any participant at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. AK Management’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
- Participants hereby undertake to participate in the Campaign at their own risk and agree to indemnify and keep AK Management indemnified from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, penalties, losses, costs, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) which AK Management may suffer, incur or sustain as a result of or in consequence of or in relation to the participation of the Campaign by Participants.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the Campaign Terms and Conditions and any representations, advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Campaign, these Campaign Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Participant(s) agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia over all matters arising from this Campaign.