Hey there shopaholic!
Spend and be rewarded when you join our AVENUE K LET ME WIN! CONTEST between 1 March 2020 and 31 August 2020. Great prizes like the Nissan Almera Black Series and other prizes worth up to RM100,000* are up for grabs so start shopping!
STEP 1 : Spend RM150 & above (RM100 for AK Neighbours Cardmembers) in a single receipt at any store in AK to stand a chance to win a car.*
STEP 2 : Drop your original receipt of the day & completed contest form into AK Lucky Draw Box.
Step 3 : Be physically present at Live Lucky Draw.
LIVE LUCKY DRAW & PRIZE-GIVING
Date : 12 September 2020
Time : 3pm – 5pm
Venue : AK Atrium, Ground Floor
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AVENUE K LET ME WIN! CONTEST
City Properties Sdn Bhd (“AK Management”) is the organizer of “AVENUE K LET ME WIN! CONTEST” (“Contest”). By participating in this Contest, you (“Participants”) are deemed to have read, understood and are fully aware of all the terms and conditions of the Contest (“Contest Terms and Conditions”) and irrevocably and unconditionally agree with these Contest Terms and Conditions.
For the avoidance of doubt, AK Management reserves the right to terminate the Contest at any time without any prior notice to Participants, in which, AK Management shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense that may be incurred by the Participants, if any, as a result of such termination. AK Management further reserves the right to vary, change, amend and/or add to any of these Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time and at its sole discretion. The Participants agree and shall be bound to any such changes. AK Management’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence regarding the termination of the Contest and/or variation, changes, amendments and/or addition to these Contest Terms and Conditions shall be entertained.
ELIGIBILITY & CONTEST PERIOD
- AVENUE K LET ME WIN! CONTEST is open to all Avenue K (“AK”) shoppers aged 18 and above, excluding employees and immediate family members of AK Management and staff of AK Tenants.
- Entries are only valid for transactions made at any store in AK from 10am on 1 March 2020 to 10pm on 31 August 2020 only (“Contest Period”). Entries submitted past 10pm on 31 August 2020 will not be entertained. AK Management reserves the right to revise the Contest Period at any time without giving any prior notice whatsoever.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Shoppers are eligible to participate in the Contest with a purchase of RM150 & above (RM100 for AK Neighbours Cardmembers) in a single receipt.
- Receipts submitted must meet the following criteria:
- Only original POS-system generated receipts from stores in AK will be accepted for this Contest.
- Credit card charge slips, handwritten, duplicates or re-printed receipt(s) will not be accepted for this Contest. AK Tenants are not allowed to participate on behalf of their shoppers
- Bill payment for subscriptions, bank services, membership renewal fees, consultations, class sign-ups and purchase of gift vouchers will not be accepted.
- IV. All receipts must be verified by AK Management at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from 10am to 10pm daily
- Shoppers are required to present their personal identification card/passport upon collection of Contest Form and AK Management will be committed to protect shoppers’ privacy in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 of Malaysia (PDPA).
- Shoppers must drop their Contest Form clipped together with the verified receipt inside the AK Lucky Draw Box, located near the Information Counter.
WINNERS & PRIZES
- AK Management makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the prizes and will not be responsible or liable for any defects, problems and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one Contest Form throughout the Contest Period however, they are only eligible to win one (1) prize only.
- AK Management strictly does not offer prize delivery services for winners.
- AK Management reserves the right to replace any winner if he/she is found to be disqualified or absent or uncontactable.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the award of the car does not include the fees, expenses or costs which would enable the car to be road worthy or the costs involved for regulatory licences or approvals for vehicles in Malaysia, including but not limited to:
- Road Tax;
- Vehicle Registration Fee;
- Ownership Endorsement;
- Inspection/Handling/Processing Fees;
- Number Plate Fee;
- Hire Purchase Ownership Claim Fee;
- Car Insurance; and
- All credit card handling/processing fees,
- AK Management reserves the right to replace the said prize with another prize of equal or lesser value at its sole discretion without any prior notice to the winner.
- Prizes must be claimed in person with proof of identification.
- Prize items are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit, goods and/or services.
- Participants will be invited to the Prize-Giving on 12 September 2020 at AK Atrium, Ground Floor from 3pm to 5pm. Everyonemust check in at the AK Atrium by 2.30pm.
- Winners hereby irrevocably agree and consent to allow AK Management to use their name and image and to copyright and/or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose without any further reference or notice to him/her.
- AK Management will not be held responsible or liable for:
- Any of its obligations under this Contest or in respect of the prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its control and shall not be liable to compensate Participants in such circumstances.
- Any loss of opportunity to participate due to receipts that are not received or for any other reasons.
- Any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, resulting from or in connection to this Contest.
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by the Participants.
- Any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental costs incurred by the winner (if any) in order to claim their respective prize.
- Any claims, losses, costs, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms.
AK Management reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify anyone that they reasonably believe to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Contest or in breach of these Contest Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the above, AK Management reserves the right to reject any participant at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever. AK Management’s decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence shall be entertained.
Participants hereby undertake to participate in the Contest at their own risk and agree to indemnify and keep AK Management indemnified from and against all claims, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, penalties, losses, costs, expenses (including without limitation, legal fees and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) which AK Management may suffer, incur or sustain as a result of or in consequence of or in relation to the participation of the Contest by Participants.
In the event of any inconsistency between the Contest Terms and Conditions and any representations, advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Contest Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
The Contest Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Participant(s) agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia over all matters arising from this Contest.