Put your thinking caps on and have a go at our Eastermoji Challenge. Guess the right answer and stand a chance to win prizes worth RM150.
Terms and Conditions for Eastermoji Challenge
- The ‘Eastermoji Challenge’ is open to all AK Facebook Followers, excluding employees and immediate family members of AK Management (City Properties Sdn Bhd) and staffs of tenants in Avenue K.
- Contest details on how to enter is via AK’s official Facebook and limited to 1 contest entry per Facebook account holder only.
- Participants are eligible to take part in ‘Eastermoji Challenge’ from 15 April to 19 April 2019. Submission made on 19 April 2019, 12.59pm onwards will not be entertained. AK Management will not be held responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate.
- Winners will be announced via AK’s official Facebook account on 20 April 2019.
- Upon announcement, winners are required to contact AK Marketing Department by the next working day via private message on AK Facebook account only along with their personal details (Facebook account name, full name per IC, Malaysian identification card/ passport number, mobile Number, and email address) for verification purposes.
- In the event that a winner fails to provide the details above within the stipulated time period, AK Management reserves the right to disqualify the participant’s eligibility to win.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without any prior notice.
- Prize is to be collected in person with valid proof of identification. Failure to redeem the prize or to produce the required documents for identification within the deadline stipulated by AK Management will result in the prize being forfeited.
- AK Management strictly do not offer prize delivery services for winners and AK Management reserves the right to replace any winner if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- The prizes MUST be collected within the duration given from 22 to 30 April 2019 (10am to 10pm) at AK Information Counter, Ground Floor. All late prizes collection will not be entertained and automatically forfeited.
- By participating in this contest, account users are deemed to have agreed to any and every form of publicity, read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. No correspondence, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- All matters of disputes arising from the contest will be subjected to the final decision of AK Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- AK Management has the right to change and alter the final interpretation of these Terms & Conditions and decision is final.