Now everyone can pursue a healthier life! Join us for an evening of sharing on living well and healthy with fun activities and more at Hale & Hearty Life Talk brought to you exclusively by GNC & AK.
Be one of the FIRST 40 AK Neighbours Card members to RSVP for FREE at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from now until 25 September 2019.
*Terms & conditions apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “HALE & HEARTY LIFE” event will be held on 27 September 2019 from 6pm – 8.30pm AK Event Space, Level 3 and is open exclusively for the AK Neighbours Card members and organized by Avenue K Shopping Mall and GNC.
- The “HALE & HEARTY LIFE” event is limited to FIRST 40 AK Neighbours Card members who RSVP for FREE from 27 August 2019 – 25 September 2019. Members who have successfully RSVP will receive a phone call confirmation from AK Management on 26 September 2019, Thursday based on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- AK Neighbours Card members who take part in the “HALE & HEARTY LIFE” event must be 16 years old and above to RSVP.
- AK Neighbours Card members who RSVP the “HALE & HEARTY LIFE” event is required to produce their Identity Card (IC) or Passport for verification at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from 27 August 2019 – 25 September 2019.
- Members are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) consent form with mandatory personal details during RSVP.
- Goodies bag are limited to FIRST 40pax only upon the event completion.
- This event is only valid on 27 September 2019 from 6pm – 8.30pm at AK Event Space, Level 3.
- Participants must check-in at AK Event Space, Level 3 on 27 September 2019 no later than 6.30pm.
- Participants must follow the event procedures and all instructions issued by AK and GNC throughout the event.
- By registering and taking part in the “HALE & HEARTY LIFE”, participants are agreeable to release, indemnify and exclude AK Management from any and all liabilities of any kind for any damages or injuries incurred while attending the “HALE & HEARTY LIFE”.
- The prizes and gift items are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit goods and for services. Prizes are subjected to the terms and condition set by AK Management.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the event information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the workshop will be invalid and will not be entertained.
- All matter of disputes arising from the event will be subjected to the final decision of AK Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in this event, participants agree to comply will all terms and conditions stated above, consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this event, and any use on an marketing material and in any media at any time, including (but not limited to) use of participants name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents without any fee or compensation.
- AK Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete, and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- By taking part, participants are deemed to have accepted to the terms of participation of the event, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- AK Management reserves the rights and permission to use any of the AK Neighbours Card members names and images and to copyright and/ or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose.
- AK Management shall not be liable and responsible for any claims, losses, cost, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms or in connection to this event.
- All decision (s) made by AK Management shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. No correspondences, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- AK Management’s decision is final.