In conjunction with International Women’s Day, Avenue K would like to reward you with tickets to meet your favourite Asia comedy queen! 5 pairs of Gold tickets to be won worth RM360 a pair! On top of these tickets, winners will also get to attend a Meet & Greet session with the comedians on 12 March 2020, 11am at Level 3, Avenue K Shopping Mall.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Follow AK’s official Instagram page @avenueKMY
- Tell us about the woman who empowers you in your life in the comment section below.
- Tag a friend/partner you would like to bring along for this comedy show in your comment post.
*5 lucky winners will be announced on 3 March 2020 to attend the Queens Of Asia Comedy showcase on 13th March 2020 at HGH Convention Centre Sentul.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Terms and Conditions for Queens Of Asia Comedy Social Media Contest
- The ‘Queens Of Asia Comedy Social Media Contest’ is open to all AK Facebook Followers aged 18 and above, excluding employees and immediate family members of AK Management (City Properties Sdn Bhd) and staffs of tenants in Avenue K.
- Contest details on how to enter is via AK’s official Facebook and limited to 1 contest entry per Facebook account holder only.
- Participants are eligible to take part in ‘Queens Of Asia Comedy Social Media Contest’ from 17 February- 2 March 2020. Submission made after 2 March 2020, 12.59pm onwards will not be entertained. AK Management will not be held responsible for the loss of opportunity to participate.
- Winners will be announced via AK’s official Facebook account on 3 March 2020.
- Upon announcement, winners are required to contact AK Marketing Department by the next working day via private message on AK Facebook account only along with their personal details (Facebook account name, full name per IC, Malaysian identification card/ passport number, mobile Number, and email address) for verification purposes.
- In the event that a winner fails to provide the details above within the stipulated time period, AK Management reserves the right to disqualify the participant’s eligibility to win.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without any prior notice.
- Prize is to be collected in person with valid proof of identification. Failure to redeem the prize or to produce the required documents for identification within the deadline stipulated by AK Management will result in the prize being forfeited.
- AK Management strictly do not offer prize delivery services for winners and AK Management reserves the right to replace any winner if he/she is found to be disqualified.
- The prizes MUST be collected within the duration given (3 March-11 March 2020) from AK Information Counter, Ground Floor. All late prizes collection will not be entertained and automatically forfeited.
- By participating in this contest, account users are deemed to have agreed to any and every form of publicity, read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. No correspondence, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- All matters of disputes arising from the contest will be subjected to the final decision of AK Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Any violation by a participant of any of these Terms and Conditions will result in disqualification of the relevant participant.
- AK Management has the right to change and alter the final interpretation of these Terms & Conditions and decision is final.