Avenue K is inviting all aspiring little chef to join us here on 8 Dec 2018.
Be one of the First 30 AK Neighbours Card Member to pre-register your child for the Little Chef workshop at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from 8 Nov – 7 Dec 2018. Open to children aged between 5-12 years old.
*Limited to one (1) child per registration
* Food served contains milk, shrimp paste, egg and nuts.
* First Come, First Served basis
* Terms & Conditions apply
Date: 8 December 2018
Time: 3pm – 6.20pm
Venue: Level UC, Baba Nyonya
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE LITTLE CHEF WORKSHOP
- The “Little Chef Workshop” event will be held on 08 December 2018 from 3.00pm to 6.20pm at Baba Nyonya, Upper Concourse Level, AK.
- Registration for the “Little Chef Workshop” is free and based on a first come, first served basis.
- The “Little Chef Workshop” is open exclusively to the AK Neighbours Card members with a maximum of 30 pax of children between 5 to 12 years old.
- Participating children must be accompanied by their parents or guardian.
- Members are required to register at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from 8 November until 7 December 2018 with a maximum of one (1) child per registration.
- Members are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- By registering for the “Little Chef Workshop”, members are agreeable to receive e-mails and/or phone calls with regards to the event.
- Participants are required to check-in at Baba Nyonya, Level UC on 08 December 2018 from 2.00pm onwards.
- Participants must follow the Food Handling and Hygiene Procedures and all instructions issued by AK and Baba Nyonya personnel.
- Food served in this event contains milk, eggs, nuts and shrimp paste.
- Members are required to confirm any and all of the participating children’s medical and/or food allergies during registration at the Information Counter, Ground Floor.
- AK Management is not responsible for any health or associated risks of ingredients use for food consumed by participating children during this event.
- By registering and taking part in the “Little Chef Workshop”, members are agreeable to release, indemnify and exclude AK Management from any and all liabilities of any kind for any damages or injuries incurred while attending the “Little Chef Workshop”.
- AK Management reserve the right to refuse anyone who is behaving erratically, or exhibiting threatening or unruly behavior.
- All matters of disputes arising from the workshop will be subjected to the final decision of AK Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in this workshop, members agree to comply will all terms and conditions stated above, consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this workshop and any use on marketing materials and in any media at any time, including (but not limited to) use of participating children’s name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents without any fee or compensation.
- AK Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete, and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- By taking part, members are deemed to have accepted to the terms of participation of the event, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- AK Management reserves the rights and permission to use the members name and image and to copyright and/ or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose.
- AK Management shall not be liable and responsible for any claims, losses, cost, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms or in connection to this event.
- All decision (s) made by AK Management shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. No correspondences, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- AK Management’s decision is final.