Your nails can be artistic even if life isn’t. Join us for a weekend of artful nail craft and more at Nail Artistry Workshop on 24 Aug 2019 brought to you by C. Michael London & AK.
Be one of the FIRST 20 AK Neighbours Card Members to register at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from now until 22 Aug 2019 with a minimum spend of RM 20 & above in a single receipt.
*Terms and conditions apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “NAIL ARTISTRY WORKSHOP” event will be held on 24 August 2019 from 3pm – 5pm at AK Beauty Hub, Level 1 and is open exclusively for the AK Neighbours Card members and organized by Avenue K Shopping Mall and Michael London.
- The “NAIL ARTISTRY WORKSHOP” is limited to the FIRST 20 AK Neighbours Card members who register from 24 July to 22 August 2019 with a minimum spending of RM20 and above in a single receipt on the same day at any store in Avenue K based on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. Members who have successfully registered will receive a phone call confirmation from AK Management on 23 August 2019.
- Receipts from the previous dates will not be accepted and receipts that are stamped cannot be reused and are not valid for other registrations and redemptions. All receipts must be verified by AK Management at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from 10.00am – 10.00pm only.
- Members are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details during registration.
- By registering for the “NAIL ARTISTRY WORKSHOP”, participants are agreeable to receive e-mails and/or phone calls with regards to the event.
- Participants are required to confirm any chemical product allergy during registration at the Information Counter, Ground Floor.
- AK Management is not responsible for any health or associated risks experienced by members during the workshop.
- Participants must check-in at AK Beauty Hub, Level 1 on 24 August 2019 no later than 3.30pm.
- Participants must follow the workshop procedures and all instructions issued by AK and C. Michael London throughout the event.
- By registering and taking part in the “NAIL ARTISTRY WORKSHOP”, participants are agreeable to release, indemnify and exclude AK Management from any and all liabilities of any kind for any damages or injuries incurred while attending the “NAIL ARTISTRY WORKSHOP”.
- The prizes and gift items are non-transferable or exchangeable for cash, credit goods and for services. Prizes are subjected to the terms and condition set by AK Management.
- The opening and closing dates and times for entries are as indicated in the workshop information. Any entries received before the opening and after the closing of the workshop will be invalid and will not be entertained.
- All matter of disputes arising from the workshop will be subjected to the final decision of AK Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in this workshop, members agree to comply with all the terms and conditions stated above, consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this workshop, and any use on an marketing material and in any media at any time, including (but not limited to) use of participants name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents without any fee or compensation.
- AK Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete, and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- By taking part, participants are deemed to have accepted to the terms of participation of the workshop, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- AK Management reserves the rights and permission to use the members name and image and to copyright and/ or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose.
- AK Management shall not be liable and responsible for any claims, losses, cost, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms or in connection to this workshop.
- All decision (s) made by AK Management shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. No correspondences, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- AK Management’s decision is final.