Be the first 40 AK Neighbours Card members to register for the workshop to stir your inner mixologist.
Registration starts from 5-20 October at the Information Counter,Ground Floor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “Refined Handcrafted Cocktails” event will be held on 25 October 2018 from 6.30pm to 10.00pm organized by Avenue K Shopping Mall and Skewer Bar @ Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Level 3.
- The “Refined Handcrafted Cocktails” event is limited to 40 members who register from 5 to 20 October 2018. Members who have successfully registered will receive an email confirmation from AK Management on 22nd October 2018.
- Registration for the ‘Refined Handcrafted Cocktails’ is based on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- Members who take part in the ‘Refined Handcrafted Cocktails’ must be 21 years old or older to participate in this event.
- Drinks served in this event contains alcohol.
- Members who take part in the ‘Refined Handcrafted Cocktails’ are required to produce their NRIC or their passport for verification during the registration at the Information Counter, Ground Level from 5 to 20 October 2018.
- The event is only valid on 25th October 2018 from 6.30pm to 10.00pm at Skewer Bar @ Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Level 3.
- Members are required to check in at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse, Level 3 on 25th October 2018 by 6.30pm.
- Members are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act consent form with mandatory personal details.
- AK Management is not responsible for any health or associated ricks of alcohol use for crafted beverages consumed by members during this event.
- Members who are found to act aggressively or violently towards others during the event will be removed immediately.
- All matters of disputes arising from the event will be subjected to the final decision of AK Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in this event, members agree to comply will all terms and conditions stated above, consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of this event, and any use on an marketing material and in any media at any time, including (but not limited to) use of participant’s name and photograph in all related marketing and publicity contents without any fee or compensation.
- AK Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete, and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.
- By taking part, members are deemed to have accepted to the terms of participation of the event, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- AK Management reserves the rights and permission to use the members name and image and to copyright and/ or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose.
- AK Management shall not be liable and responsible for any claims, losses, cost, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms or in connection to this event.
- All decision (s) made by AK Management shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. No correspondences, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- AK Management’s decision is final.