Join us for an evening of latte art and more at The Art of Milk workshop brought to you exclusively by JUAN VALDEZ CAFÉ & AK.
To participate, be one of the FIRST 20 AK Neighbours Cardmembers to register at the Information Counter, Ground Floor from now until 26 February 2020 with a minimum spend of RM 20 & above in a single receipt.
- Terms & conditions apply.
- Limited to the first 20 registration.
- First come, First served basis.
- Free goody bag upon completion of workshop
Details at: http://bit.ly/2UFhhCK or call our Information Counter at +603 2168 7800 daily from 10am – 10pm.
- “The Art of Milk Workshop” will be held on 28th February 2020 from 6-8pm at Juan Valdez Café, Level M, Avenue K.
- Members are eligible to participate in “The Art of Milk Workshop” with a minimum spend of RM20 and above on the same day in a single receipt at any store in Avenue K based on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.
- Receipts that are stamped cannot be reused and are not valid for registration of other events and redemptions.
- All receipts must be verified by AK Management at the Information Counter, Ground Level.
- “The Art of Milk Workshop” is open exclusively to the first 20 AK Neighbours Cardmembers.
- Members are required to register at the Information Counter, Ground floor from now until 26 February 2020. Members who have successfully registered will receive a phone call confirmation from AK Management on or before 27th February 2020.
- Members are required to complete the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) consent form with mandatory personal details during registration.
- By registering for “The Art of Milk Workshop”, members are agreeable to receive emails and/or phone calls with regards to the workshop.
- In taking part, members are deemed to have accepted the terms of participation for the workshop, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Participants are required to check-in at Juan Valdez Café, Level M on 28th February 2020 between 6pm and 6.30pm.
- Participants must follow FOOD HANDLING and HYGIENE PROCEDURES and ALL INSTRUCTIONS ISSUED by AK and personnel on duty throughout the workshop.
- Food served at this workshop contains milk. AK Management is not responsible for any health or associated risks with ingredients used or food consumed by participants during this workshop.
- By registering and taking part in the “The Art of Milk Workshop”, members are agreeable to release, indemnify and exclude AK Management from any and all liabilities of any kind for any damages or injuries incurred while attending the “The Art of Milk Workshop”.
- Participants who are found to be acting aggressively or violently towards others during the workshop will be removed immediately.
- The prizes and gift items given out at the workshop are neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash, credit, goods and services. Prizes are subjected to terms and conditions set by AK Management.
- AK Management reserves the right and permission to use members’ names and images, and to copyright, and/or use and reuse in any way, publish and republish, without limitation of time, type or number of publications or republications with or without name, through any media and for whatever reason or purpose AK Management may choose without any fee or compensation.
- AK Management shall not be held liable and responsible for any claims, losses, costs, demands, liabilities, charges, actions and expenses which may be made, claimed or instituted against them as a result of any act and breach of terms or in connection to this Workshop.
- All matter of disputes arising from the workshop will be subject to the final decision of AK Management. All decision(s) made by AK Management shall be at its sole and absolute discretion and shall be final and conclusive. No correspondence, disputes and appeals will be entertained.
- AK Management reserves the right to vary, amend, delete, and/or modify the rules and regulations herein without prior notice.