Nothing is more fulfilling than crafting with your very own hands. Stories proudly brings you weekend workshop sessions throughout the month of August featuring the art of Batik, DIY Jewellery, Terrarium, Soap Making and more.
Terms and Conditions for Stories Workshop
- Stories Workshop sessions are open to all Stories outlet customers and visitors aged 15 and above held at the event space at the Stories outlet on Mezzanine Floor, Avenue K.
- Registration for participants are open from 1 – 30 August 2019 and will close two days before the workshop dates or once the slots for the workshop sessions are full.
- Details for each workshop can be found on AK’s official website and Facebook page.
- All participants are to register at the cashier counter of the Stories outlet, Mezzanine Floor from 10am to 10pm daily and is open to 15 participants per session.
- All participants are required to check-in 30 minutes prior to the workshop sessions. Participation will be considered cancelled and entry to be open for other participants to fill in should a participant fail to check-in prior to the selected workshop session.
- By participating in this activity, Stories customers and visitors are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. Stories Management’s decisions on all matters relating to the workshops shall be final, binding and conclusive. No correspondence, disputes and appeal will be entertained.
- By taking part in any of the workshop, all customers and visitors of Stories are deemed to have agreed to any and every form of publicity.
- All matters of disputes arising from the activity will be subjected to the final decision of Stories Management. No correspondence will be entertained.
- Stories Management has the right to change and alter the final interpretation of these terms & conditions without prior notice.
- Stories Management’s decision is final.